Forums » Site News And Upgrades

DJ Slots Live On Clubb'in Heaven 24-7

• 164 posts
    January 17, 2012 3:54 PM GMT

Hey guys,

We now have the Clubb'in Heaven 24-7 radio feeding live from our dedicated server. We want this radio show to become something big on our clubbers social network.

Are you good enough to run your own dj slot?

If you think you have what it takes then please show your interest by leaving a post below.

Please tell us what day and time you could do, plus which genre/genres of music you would play.

You must be able to mix live from your own premises, have your own set-up connected through your pc/laptop to enable to connect to our server to go live.

You DO NOT have to speak live with a microphone although this is optional during your show, as we will provide you with some Clubb'in Heaven 24-7 jingles to help make your show sound more professional, and make you feel part of the team.

Please also include links to videos or mixes you have recorded so the Clubb'in Heaven 24-7 Team can validate if you would suit what we are looking for.

Please be sure that we cannot accept all applicants due to time and day clashes other fellow dj's can only do. We have a NO BITCHY policy here on Clubbin Heaven 24-7 and everyone supports each others shows and them as a person or fellow dj.

We look forward to hearing from all applicants.

Good Luck!

The Clubb'in Heaven 24-7 Team.

• January 17, 2012 5:36 PM GMT
    I would like have two slots if Monday 2-4 and Friday 2-4 i would play RnB and hard house I will look to hopefully been part of the team cheers
    • 2 posts
    January 17, 2012 5:36 PM GMT
    Would I have to send you a demo? And I can do a Wednesday 7-8 if that's cool with you :)
  • January 17, 2012 6:08 PM GMT

Please Note:

Please also include links to videos or mixes you have recorded so the Clubb'in Heaven 24-7 Team can validate if you would suit what we are looking for.

We are looking for professional quality mixes as they will be streamed live from your home, any demo that does not meet what we are looking for unfortunately will not be used....

This post was edited by Dennis (Tech Admin) at January 17, 2012 6:13 PM GMT
  • January 17, 2012 8:55 PM GMT

http://www.soundcloud.com/hallucinatedj

there some mixes on there mate

This post was edited by Dennis (Tech Admin) at January 17, 2012 10:55 PM GMT
    • 1 posts
    February 2, 2012 9:15 PM GMT

arite crew love the site just wondering if i can get a saturday slot 7 till 9 playing uk hardcore or hardstyle heres a uk hardcore mix of me hope u like and hope to hear back soon thanks alex dj mix>>>>>http://soundcloud.com/alexdj-1-1/alexdj-n-dj-robbie-rockin